Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I like testimonials!

I couldn't resist posting this on the blog. Out of modesty, I removed the bit about how 'sweet' I am... but I have a feeling that plan just backfired!

Aditi,

My parents remarked on how much they enjoyed working
with you.

Thank you for all of the kind attention you have
given them. This has been a very wonderful experience
for them and I look forward to seeing the final "version".
We have been wanting to do this for quite some time,
so I was thrilled to learn of your company.

I will surely recommend you to anyone I know who might
want to do the same thing.

V R, San Antonio


Yay for happy endings! This interview was one of the best I've done so far - you could see the couple was still clearly in love after 57 years... their stories were happy stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment